Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Spending time with my brother Johnathon, introduction to more technology

Wednesday, 5:47pm – Sacramento, Burbank, California, USA
I got to spend time with my brother Johnathon the past 2 days up in Sacramento. He showed me where he worked in downtown and much they praise and commend him on his hard work. I love that he’s in an environment that’s conducive to success and encouragement. I pray we all are within environments such as these to grow every aspect of our lives: spiritual, mental and physical. When I talk about environment, I know it has everything to do with your relationships. Whether it be co-workers, family, friends, spiritual family or strangers. Johnathon was also able to show me some presentation board, computer technology where the board hooks up to your computer or laptop to show what’s on screen so you can present or showcase information. A great way to share a myriad of information amongst co-workers and/or clients.

Here’s some pics and video of Moina and spending time with my brother Johnathon and his daughter Alyssa. I love you brother and thank you Lord for the time with family.

Hebrews 10:24-25
“24And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. 25Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.”


View more photos and video here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ryanregalado/sets/72157612533345087/

DSCN4558
Johathon and I walking indowntown for lunch

DSCN4580
Inside lobby at Johnathon's work

DSCN4588
Meeting room where presentation digital board is. On the left, pretty cool view also

DSCN4581
View from the meeting room of a park next to their building and the state's capitol

DSCN4590
Pearson - where Johnathon works in Sacramento, California

DSCN4584
What's on Johnathon's desktop at work: Me, Johnathon and Alyssa

DSCN4630
Moina, Alyssa and Ryan

No comments: