Tuesday, January 6, 2009

How I came to know that she will be my wife, revelations and becoming holy with God

Tuesdays, 8:18am – Burbank, California, USA

Revelations this past week

  • Revelation for unity and marriage with my wife
  • Revelation of Devil and demon kingdom through journal of Monisa and sharing with Austin.
  • Dream from Nov. 13 incident with Devil in the Philippines, parallel with descriptions
  • Spending time with mentor, brothers from accountability group, family and friends
  • Sin and revalations of love for Jesus and obeying God from Romans 5 – 8

Experiences this past week has shown and revealed and grown in my heart my love and commitment to my wife. There are several things that happened to finally show and come to me. I’ve been with my wife for about 5 years. We broke up a number of months ago but have always been connected closely and now that I came back to the States for the holidays, the time here has been a blessing and I have to say God has shown me whom I should spend my life with.

For years, people that have seen my wife and I and how we interact would say, “So when are you guys marrying each other?” Others would ask, “So where’s your wife?” Still others would say, “You guys are so perfect for each other.” I never realized that God’s connection for us was perfect until now.

The main things that lead me to this realization on this trip were:

  • mentor Rocky prophesizing and showing me how my wife supports and can support me in serving/helping others
  • seeing how my wife and I work together so greatly when reaching out and helping friends and family
  • constantly seeing how my wife supports and loves me
  • learning more about importance of relationships, unconditional love from my wife and God and the understanding of blessings of today
  • God answering my prayers in how I can serve my wife and truly love her: by making her happy in the things she particularly cares for, being a loving husband and father as taught in the Bible, making her spiritually strong by leading her and being faithful to her for all of my life through faith and love in Jesus Christ
  • Holy Spirit guiding me to other aspects of beauty:
    -beauty of person from their heart and how they care for others
    -beauty in serving the poor and needy
    -beauty in woman in serving her man
    -beauty in caring for children
    -beauty in loving their family
    -beauty in woman loving God

I just learned yesterday that what was keeping me from seeing that my wife was the person to be my wife was because of pride. Pride led me on a different path thinking that I should be looking elsewhere. Pride in me thought I was better than others and cut me off from relationships. Pride skewed my thinking that I knew what was best for me other than what God knows what is best for me. God gave us laws before and gave us teachings in the Bible, not to just show us that we are sinners, but because he lets us know what is good for us and he doesn’t have to go into detail if necessary since he is sovereign Lord providing so much love, blessing, grace and mercy to us. When we look into these things further, we see that he makes sure we always have the best and tries to keep us away from what will be harmful to us. I will note how this was revealed to me in another blog entry. (notes: Leviticus, old testament law, Jesus teachings)

A pastor friend of mine from the Philippines shared with me how he generally deals with decisions he makes. He told me this after I asked him how he knew his wife was “the one” he was to marry. He says there are 4 things that need to have a go in, a green, and if any of them don’t have it, then it generally is not a good direction to go in. The four things are:

  1. Is it is in God’s Word?
  2. Do you have peace with it?
  3. Does it make sense or is logical?
  4. What does wise, godly counsel say?

Thank you Lord for showing me, teaching me and loving me. I will show you how much I love you by loving her and everyone around me.