Wednesday, December 24, 2008

God connects us with each other, to help and encourage

Wednesday, 1:34pm – Burbank, California, USA
The list of people that God has connected me with to share my love for Jesus and faith in God, to lift up, and to receive help back. In the past week and a half.

Mom
Rhett (sister)
Austin
Kengi
Rocky
Nick
Angelica
Monisa’s Dad
Monisa’s Uncle
Jonar
Aaron
Steve
Star
Small group (Gary, Allen, Paul, Noah, John, Ali, Gio, Nate)
Grace
Lauren
Emily
Rich
Ryan V.
John C.
Mark
Arul
Edwin
Moina

Insight shown for:


  • How God is working to move us to connect with each other
  • How to speak to people depending on there spiritual level or where they are at in life
  • Knowing that God is working in every relationship and every situation, and being at peace knowing that only those people can choose to turn to God and that God is the only one that can make their relationship grow
  • Seeing how certain people have opportunities to connect with people that no one else has access to depending on their background, how they grew up, and how they are today with their spiritual life and just openness to love
  • Selfishness turns us away from the Lord. Learning how to be selfless is one aspect that brings us closer to Jesus or is a by-product of having faith in the Lord
  • Learning how to remain quiet or still when someone is sharing. What you say may turn them away.
  • Learning how to love others and lift them up in prayer, also for me to pray so that I am not judgmental but always loving to have others improve in their lives. It’s not about me.
  • The Holy Spirit fills me to change up my personality and style of talking depending on who I am talking to. A strange feeling I have come across frequently recently about seeing myself, as if I am floating and watching myself interact with others.
  • Another strange thing that has been happening is that I feel like I know everyone. New people I meet I feel like I’ve known them for a long time or that I have spent my life time with them. As if God is making me comfortable with these people I meet so that I can engage with them.

No comments: