Wednesday, February 4, 2009

God’s faithfulness and his will for my life - Answered prayers for people to disciple

Thursday, 4:53pm – Mandaluyong City, Philippines
God answered my prayers of people to disciple and if he wanted me to do it. In my heart is to share God’s word to everyone around me. I get to practice with a friend from the States and now a brother here in the Philippines. I thank the Lord for the blessing of both for me to begin this and also for these brothers to receive his Word. I pray that I don’t add or take anything away, and that I just take the steps on providing the Word but that the Holy Spirit is always there guiding us on what we should go over. I am waiting and praying for when my roommate will be open for me to share the Bible with him on a consistent basis. Please pray that he attends this Sunday’s Victory service for “1 Life to Live”.

I know we will grow understanding more about God and how to apply his commands to our life. I pray God gives us the strength, boldness and discernment on what to apply and when so that we may gain wisdom and impart that wisdom with others.

Thank you Jesus for you life, thank you Holy Spirit for being our Counselor and thank you God for your love in everything.

No comments: