Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Lord came to me in my dream and spoke to me this morning

Wednesday, 6:59am – Mandaluyong City, Philippines
Thank you Jesus for coming to me Lord. I love you God. In your mighty name and for all your glory I pray, Amen.

God came to me and spoke to me. As if face to face, while I slept. So intimate and close as brothers and friends do when they want to tell you something important. All night tonight God was trying to give me visions but I did not understand them. I pray for understanding and wisdom for the purpose of those. But before I woke or while half asleep, I had a short conversation with Jesus. I asked him, “Father, can you tell me more about resurrection? What does it mean? And what happens? How will we know?”

The Father replied, “Your whole essence will come into me, you’re entire being, so you will know.” And then a vision as if molecules ascended, it was as if it was a picture of what was to come in the future. I was so humbled that he even came to me. I never had an experience like this, I’ve only had the privilege by the feeling of his presence constantly. Him coming face to face with me, I can’t even remember his face, only that he was there. I quickly felt so amazed, honored and then quickly that I didn’t feel worthy to witness his presence. But he knows exactly what needed to happen for me, in whatever form he chose to appear, and I thank him for this, thank you Lord, thank you Father, thank you God.

I am still in awe. This just happened. The feeling of unworthiness came in realizing how you are in comparison to something you can’t even fathom, that created all of us and this world, everything in it. When you come to understand even a fraction of this, I promise you, you will feel unworthy. God gives us all the grace, no matter how much we can obey and follow his commands. I just feel that he is pleased in what I have been doing, and I pray that I can even do more for him, great things for him, all for him, lead by him.

The least I can do is to follow his commands, both out of obedience and out of such a love for him and joy in following, expressing it now for all to see. I love you God, I love you.

No comments: