Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Lord visited me, amazing experience with the Holy Spirit

Sunday, 1:24am – Mandaluyong City, Philippines
The Lord was with me for 30 minutes right now, anointing me with something of some kind. His presence and feeling in and on my heart, as if I couldn’t breathe but I kept saying I thank him for coming and giving me his presence and whatever it is. I got the impression that people that he has connected me with will feel his presence differently and more now. In the height of the experience, I began praying for a lot of different people to be saved: Jed, Jonar, Rex, Rhett, Dad, Mom, nieces, nephews, Nick, Paul, James, PJ, Red, Astrid, Cian, Jeff, Baldomeros, Moina’s family, Vivi, and some others.

I was completely crying. At one point, when God touched my heart, I cringed on my side, overwhelmed, and couldn’t breathe but I didn’t want him to stop. I continued just to say thank you and I was aware trying to describe the situation while praying and speaking to Moina on the phone. At the end, God gave me a complete peace. I was giving thanks and praise calmly and then my heart started to grow heavy recounting the events on walking home tonight and seeing a whole neighborhood celebrating some homosexuals dancing and people drinking alcohol on the street. The street was dark and I immediately imagined how that particular moment could have been like the times thousands of years ago.

God always has Moina witness these things as I recount to her the days events. She was there when I surrendered my life to Jesus on June 8, 2008 and she was there when the Holy Sprit came in April of 2008. Now she had witnessed on February 22, 2009 the visiting from God of some sort. I kept telling her how amazing it feels and that there’s no way to describe what happened. No one can understand the gist of how God just came to me so they will just see it by how they experience God through the love that he puts in my heart and interactions with others.

I talked to brother Rocky to describe the event and he mentioned it may have been a refreshing from the previous day of being overwhelmed and deceit of the Devil of having too much on my plate, from addressing wedding questions, figuring out how to mediate between Lei from Metro Ministries and Bimbo and Zandro not able to attend their promotion dinner, discipling people in the States in the morning and then coming back from discipling Alain. I prayed to God that I never grow weary of following him and that I am given discernment and grace to continue the desires of his life of mine to glorify his name and serve his purpose. I will pray for understanding and discernment for tonight’s event.

Thank you Lord for coming to me, thank you for this experience and I pray you reveal what I am to do or to continue to do. Thank you Jesus, my brother, my savior, my redeemer, my high priest, my protector. All glory to you God, in Jesus name I pray. Amen

No comments: