Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sharing God’s Word with friends that need it

Saturday, 4:53pm – Mandaluyong City, Philippines
DSCN5140

I recently had the blessing to be able to share God’s words in the Bible with a close friend of mine and brother that needs and is looking to understand God and his Word more. I was able to witness how this changes others and I pray that the Holy Spirit continues to guide him in being free in his new life with Jesus Christ.

God is giving me the opportunity to share and teach the word to the others. As I am being discipled by others, I am now able to disciple others. Disciple means to be a student or to follow a teaching. Following God’s words and learning about Jesus, you become a disciple of Jesus. Apart from just gaining knowledge, you truly understand and gain wisdom when you apply that knowledge to your life and can share it with others.

Thank you God for giving me the opportunities to learn and share it with others. I ask and pray that the Holy Spirit guides us all in your Word and your teachings. Be with us always Father to give us strength to follow, clarity to see, and understanding to love. Thank you God, Thank you Jesus, thank you Holy Spirit. In Jesus loving name I pray, Amen.

No comments: