Monday, October 6, 2008

Dumaguete cancelled, plans for week, preparation for kits and Saturday outreach

11:55am - Mandaluyuong, Philippines
Below is a video for updates and plans for the week. I will be also meeting with a new pastor friend named Erwin Ramos. I will be trying to meet with him for lunch to get more insight on his experiences so far. Thursday for lunch I will meet with my brother Rick Steel to get more insight on what his vision is for doing the charity event for the poor and also just doing my Tagalog lessons with my online tutor Arlene. Learning the language is important so I can connect more with the people and be able to understand more of what is needed. Will be going to Divisoria also to start buying first batch of items for hygiene kits. My cousin Dennis will be going with me to Divisoria, will celebrate his birthday and also practice a Christian song for the outreach we are doing for Sunday for some kids at Victory Church UP (University of the Philippines).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RR
I emailed you so that we can get involved a bit more in forwarding God's mission in the Philippines. You mentioned that there is an outreach coming up on your end for the homeless, give me a call so we can discuss.

Blessings.
JG