Sunday, October 5, 2008

Healing, praying and my love for you

7:12pm - Mandaluyong, Philippines
The faith here in the Philippines is strong. I have seen that God both wanted me here to serve His children that are poor but also to increase my faith and teach me lessons very fast. I am so thankful and love that He is preparing me for more things. I willingly will do anything He wants of me. I have to say, things are lining up for a little bit longer stay than the 10 months that I initially thought I would be here. I am now being introduced to possibilities of furthering my studies in the Bible and becoming a pastor or some type of leader in spreading the faith in Jesus Christ. I welcome this with open arms and an open heart as I know so much will change and I love that God is entrusting me with this responsibility.

I know more and more friends and family back in the United States are reading this. To all my loved ones, especially those not of the faith yet, know that your friend and your family member is being cared for, learning so much about love and have been increasing my love for you. You will know each time I talk to you. You will know by the things that you see in my pictures and videos here and what I write. You will know because things are going to be happening in your life that will make you think about how did those things happen and why did those things happen. Just know that there is something great happening always, that there is someone, something, something great that is with you, guiding you, and know that there is someone that cares for you and loves you much more than I already do, and that of course is God.

For my family and friends who are suffering in sickness or in trials, know that you are close to my heart and that I am praying that Jesus Christ heals you and your family and your loved ones, all that you care and hold dear to you. Know that there is God, allowing things to happen, minimizing the damage of sin from you or others, and showing you something about all that is happening in your lives right now and will happen. Know that you and I are meant in this life to help each other and most importantly know that I love you and God is with you in everything and loves you even more.

No comments: